Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Breakfast

Last Saturday morning our church had a cute Christmas breakfast. My only complaint was that it started at 9:30. I hate planning anything before 10:30am these days, so it was too early for me! (Ryan has his best sleep from 6:00-9:30am... so I do too :))

Kevin had been asked ahead of time to say the opening prayer... so he took 2/3 of our hooligans with him and got there on time... and Ryan and I made a fashionably late arrival at about 10/10:15. All the food was basically gone by then, but since I was only going to socialize, the morning worked out perfectly!


Andrew was soooo happy to sit with some of his buddies.

We listened to some musical performances, sang songs, and little dude got to sit on Santa's lap and get a candy cane. He didn't want to tell him what he wanted for Christmas because he said he already told him before and "Santa wouldn't forget." Andrew was totally nervous.. so his face looks kinda funny in the picture below. Notice he is wearing a Halloween shirt... as usual.


I didn't even bother trying to wrangle Catie into the picture. She can't be bribed and spent most of the party running around the gym or hallway. I didn't want to be the one to ruin her fun. Santa means nothing to her yet.

No comments: