Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Candy House Tradition

We've been having lots of fun with "gingerbread houses" lately. I'm too lazy to make real gingerbread and the graham cracker/milk carton ones would require me to think ahead a bit, so instead last week we made rice crispy treats (since we love making those and always have supplies around) and then cut them up and made our own rice crispy gingerbread houses.


All we had was orange spray frosting, so that's what we used. They didn't look cute, but man were they yummy. This was our second year making these (here was last year's larger version)... and I think this tradition is a keeper.


Having fun is exhausting!!


Ryan agrees.

Meanwhile Kevin lived it up at the YouTube Christmas party. It was kinda like this (except for no cool acrobat people). My night of ice cream and snuggling was way more fun... or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

No comments: