Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmasy Singing Fun

Each Sunday Catie gets to go to a little class at church with a bunch of other toddlers for two hours. She loves it and the teachers are the main reason it is so awesome. On Monday night we went caroling with many of the little kids in her class and their families. We sang for each of her teachers and she gave most of them hugs or high fives when we were done. It was adorable.


Afterwards we went back to our house for hot cocoa and treats. The adults drank the cocoa and ate treats and chatted while the kids watched a cute Christmas movie... and then once we couldn't hold them off any longer, the kids came and inhaled the treats too. :)

It was such a fun night with friends!

I had such a great time chatting and singing last night that today I woke up and my voice was gone. Good times. I guess that's what you get when you have a lame cold and then no sleep and then lots of talking. My kids are loving ignoring me while I whisper... so I resorted to clapping to get their attention earlier today. At least my cold is mostly gone... hopefully my voice comes back soon! I hate not being able to talk.

No comments: