Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

All Over the Place!

I love this age. Andrew is constantly moving and is always keeping me entertained. His little personality continues to be more and more fun. Here are some pictures from the past few days.

Roaming around the house. This way is much faster.


Uh oh! Traffic Jam


Playing hide-and-seek with mom...


Why push a truck when I can push my table?


Still moving...


Help! Get me out of this crazy place!


Touchdown!


What sort of ancient object is this?


Might as well shove in as much as I can...
who knows when she'll feed me next...
she just eats chocolate


Fun with the balloon...



I can't wait to go back to Trader Joes for another balloon. This one has kept him entertained for 2 weeks. Can I be honest and say that I can't wait to see his reaction when it actually pops?
Does that make me a bad mom?

The little man also took his first little steps today. He was holding on to me and I let go and moved back. He balanced for a second or two and then walked forward 2 steps. I was so surprised and proud... and he was just surprised. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

delikk said...

uh oh, you're in trouble once he really does start walking! looks like you keep yourself pretty busy though. so cute!

The Bond Family said...

So cute! I loved the video with him thrashing his head back and forth playing with the baloon :) What a cutie-pie. And I loved hearing your voice! I miss you. Chase wore the church outfit you gave him today and he looked so handsome - I got lots of compliments.

Yeah, it won't be long before he becomes a runner! I often think of this quote: "you spend the first year of a child's life teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut up" :) It's SO fun when they finally learn to walk! I'm happy to see you experience it.