Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Twin Tricks

Elise & I tried to play a twin trick on Andrew over vacation. We would sit silently in front of him and see if he could figure out which one of us was his mom. He kept turning his head and looking at us- back and forth, back and forth.


Eventually he knew it was me and crawled into my lap... but every time I leave the room, he thinks Elise is me and will let her hold him as much as she wants. It's kinda fun. I love having a twin sister and I think it's great that Andrew loves her too!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So funny! Tyler's twin was in town a couple weeks ago and Tyler was gone a ton, so when Jon came he totally called him daddy and loved him. We got a video of him seeing them both at the same time and it is hilarious. He was so confused.
I am glad to see Andrew knows his mama though!
-speaking of video, can you teach me how to put it on my blog?