Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Little Getaway

As our Christmas present to each other, Kevin & I headed off the day after Christmas for a little holiday overnight getaway- minus Andrew.


We drove up to Salt Lake City for a stay in a little suite at The Grand America Hotel.






I had the best 9-10 consecutive hours of sleep I have had in awhile!!

We also met up with Elise & Dan for a delicious dinner at The Melting Pot. I had never been to a fondue restaurant before and definitely LOVED it! Especially the chocolate s'mores fondue for dessert! I already can't wait to go back.

Thanks Mom & Dad (and Jessie, Scott & Cat) for being super Andrew babysitters while we were gone!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

ooh good idea for a christmas present! sounds like fun!

The Tolberts said...

I am very jealous about the getaway and the melting pot, that is our favorite restaurant! What a fun present, we still haven't left our kids overnight since Carson was born, good job!