Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Times

Andrew takes after me in more ways than I thought.

- Give him food and he can pretty much sit and chill through even the most mindlessly boring activities. This is the happy kid after our hour run yesterday afternoon. He didn't make a peep. Just pigged out.


- If he wants treats, he'll figure out how to find them. He and his little doggie buddy already discovered my stash.


Fortunately he's more intrigued by the big stuff... which I don't like as much. Go to town little buddy!


- Lastly, the little guy is very curious. The toilet being flushed provides endless minutes of fun. To be honest, the handle is kind of interesting to yank. Although I'm not as entranced as he is by the excitement of the toilet flushing, I can see why he likes it.


The kid is definitely keeping me on my toes. He is drawn to the most dangerous items too- 409, Windex, the iron, glass shower doors, etc. Good times! :) We are having fun finishing up the baby proofing this week.

1 comment:

delikk said...

the picture of andrew in his diaper peering into the treat door is too much!