Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

This afternoon we had our weekly get together with my friends Lorna and Katharine. Andrew helped me fill some Easter eggs for his little buddies (raisins, fishies, and fruit snacks for the little guys... and Easter M&Ms for the moms). He mostly ate the raisins while I worked.


The little girls LOVED looking for their eggs.


Andrew was more interested in finding sticks and eating rocks. When I say, "icky" he spits out whatever he's attempted to taste. At least he's a good listener :)


Eventually he loved picking up the eggs too... once he remembered there were treats inside.



The little man loved hanging out with the ladies and actually hung out close by for awhile... usually when we go to the park he is off and running and we don't get to really spend time with friends.


We had a great time celebrating Kailee's upcoming 1st birthday too!


The little guys loved chowing down on their Easter egg snacks... and I enjoyed some chat time with my friends. The weather here is incredible and I think we ended up spending three hours at the park. I love these kind of days!

No comments: