Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Blustery Few Days!

If you have ever read the book or seen the movie, "Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day" you'll know how we've been feeling around here lately! The wind speed has been pretty high and we have even witnessed some big trees come down.


We've been hanging out at home a lot the past two days because it has been very chilly (for the Bay area, of course :)... I am a wimp now and have no clue how I ever lived in the Northeast and survived winter.)

The little man loved hanging out at home playing with his toys and reading his books.


He even managed to do some digging under our bed to find some wedding presents we haven't used in awhile.


This afternoon it was warmer and we got ready to get out. Andrew tried on several of his warm sweaters that he never got to wear this winter. I had fun taking pictures.

His favorite thing in our house right now are my fake flowers. He is obsessed with biting the flower buds. Usually they are high up on our mantle. When we have apartment showings, I take them down. He always uses these opportunities to try and eat the flowers.



Despite his smile in this picture, Andrew hated this cute red sweater, so I had to take it off pretty quickly.


Since it always takes us forever to leave our apartment, Andrew is good about amusing himself while I make sure the place is clean and all important items are hidden or in my bag to come with us.


When I start singing the "Micky Mouse song" he will always go get his Mickey Mouse and bring it to me. I end up getting so distracted by funny things that he does that it ends up taking us even longer to leave our house. Good thing we don't have a tight schedule these days.


Since it wasn't as blustery today, we went to meet up with friends at Park Day. The little man loved playing with his buddy and talking with new people at the park. He has no fear and is a little too social. If anyone says hi to him or even smiles at him, he'll follow them around and talk to them. Makes me get into conversations with all sorts of random people.

He loves kicking his ball around


and he especially loves kicking the ball around when he is with a friend


He is obsessed with real car steering wheels and the play ones they have at the park. They make him so happy!



Today he kept going up to the turtle and kissing her/him...right on the lips. Should it make me feel bad that he doesn't give me and Kevin kisses... but he loves giving some germy turtle a bunch of them? :)


He also goes head first down all the slides and gets so excited about being able to do it on his own. I love his independent and curious personality.


It has been a great week so far! I am so glad I have such a fun little buddy to hang out with every day.

No comments: