Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Friday

When I was teaching we would have "Fun Friday" at the end of every week. We'd have parties, special guests, and do fun activities. Now that I'm home with Andrew, we try and have extra fun on Fridays too. Here are a few pictures from this week's Fun Friday...

Andrew is a daredevil and likes to go down the slide head first.


We go down the slide again and again and again. He does this crazy smiley face every time. I love that I don't have to go down the slide with him any more!


Screaming, throwing sand, trying to eat pine cones, and pounding on the slide... what could be more fun?!



Partying on Fun Friday!!! I love this crazy boy who likes to run around the house shrieking with joy about the most random things (this one was the hair dryer).


Kevin & Andrew rockin out



Fun Friday MUST HAVE treats... so the little man spent some time enjoying his favorite snack- lots and lots of raisins!



We ended the night with a trip to one of our favorite Indian restaurants (mostly just fun for me and Kevin). Andrew loved Kev's mango lassi (a sweet yogurt drink) and I pretty much inhaled all the naan, paneer masala, and basmati rice that we got. It was definitely a Fun Friday!!

No comments: