Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday with the Johnsons & Buskirks

I forgot my camera during the earlier part of the day, but had to grab a few pictures of our day with the Johnsons and Buskirks.

Andrew w/ his cousin Leah and Grandma Shari.... this was one of those brief moments when Andrew sat still... he spent most of the evening walking in circles around the Johnson home and climbing up the stairs.


Leah and Andrew checking out Max (the Johnson's dog)


Andrew spent a lot of time kissing and touching the Johnson's glass door. Max came inside several times too and Andrew loved following him around! Oh, if only his mom was nice enough to let him get a dog!


The one other moment when Andrew sat still all night... ice cream time. This little boy loves it! I am sure he would've eaten all three of my scoops if I had been just a little bit slower. The concept of eating from an ice cream cone was lost on him. It was too fun to just squish the cone and make a big mess.


The boys enjoyed playing Rock Band and watching the Yankees/Red Sox game.


We had such a great time spending the day with the Buskirks and Johnsons! It is so nice to have so much family here in Utah. I already can't wait till our Alaska Cruise (adults only!) in July!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

woah my brother has short hair! my parents never send me pictures so the only time i get to see them is when they make appearances on other people's blogs! thanks for posting those- looks like a fun weekend!