Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rough Week

We've had a rough week at our house... probably the hardest one we've had since Andrew was born. Poor kid was pretty sick and then Kev got sick too. I'm pretty sure they both had the flu. I was fortunate and didn't get anything... so I spent the week taking care of both of them. I cried a lot because Andrew was so sad, lethargic and uncomfortable. Kev was too... but he wasn't screaming, writhing in pain, crying, etc. since he's a little bit more capable of dealing with illness. I just watched this video over and over again during the week and prayed for my happy, fun little boy to come back. This is us playing around last Sunday night before he somehow got violently sick on Monday night.



After almost a week, he's finally back to playing with his toys, eating a little food, and running around like a crazy kid. I'm loving it!

2 comments:

delikk said...

Glad to hear Andrew is feeling better!!! Must be heart breaking seeing your little guy so unhappy.

Ashley said...

Oh that is so sad. Sorry you had such a miserable week! I hope you don't get sick!