Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Highlights

Highlights from last week:

- no need to clean my apartment


- losing weight (tends to happen when people around you are throwing up...) :)
- the look on people's faces when they came for an apartment showing and heard that we had the flu... you would've thought we had leprosy or something...
- the little guy just sat in the jogging stroller without complaining while I ran each day
- didn't have to share my chocolate with anyone
- wearing pjs all week

Highlights from this week:

- this happy smiling face

- hours of shopping at the mall and Santana Row
- Mrs. Fields cookies to keep Andrew and I happy at the mall- I think we need to go back again tomorrow


- tons of free time to work and clean during the day because little man will happily play with his toys independently
- eating way too much food at In-N-Out and Cheesecake Factory

I am so happy everyone is 100%+ better at our house now! Hopefully it'll stay that way for a week or two.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

those mrs. fields cookies look SO DELICIOUS! glad you're all better!

Alie said...

YAY!!!

The Mostess said...

Glad it's not swine flu!