Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A little bit of pampering!

Here are several fun pics from my Mother's Day weekend... Kevin & Andrew pampered me on Saturday and Sunday!! I felt so lucky.

It all started with sleeping in til 9am on Saturday

Then the boys went to breakfast and left me for a two hours at our house so I could get some work done... and they came back with gifts for me!

Andrew bought me a puppy! (the best kind...) Just watching him play with "Banana" was the best present ever! (he started saying, "anana" so we decided to call the puppy, "Banana")


Andrew loved leading Banana around the house either by his leash or tail (btw, Elise I think he is trying to compete with your pregnant belly).


Andrew also gave me a cute Elmo card and a Mrs. Fields cookie sandwich. We also celebrated Mother's Day with a trip to Bennigans for a delicious potato-filled lunch.


On Saturday afternoon we had a family trip to the mall. Kev & Andrew got me a box of yummy chocolates. Andrew wasn't convinced that the mall was all that cool though (since it was his 2nd visit of the day), so he screamed every time we walked into a store (except the chocolate store). It was seriously so funny... so we obviously didn't stay too long.


On Sunday I got to sleep in until 7:30am (which is late for a Sunday when we have church at 9am). We also got to church early... which was a nice present... since it rarely happens.

This cutie pie just kept us entertained all day.


Later in the day I was surprised with a few more presents. I couldn't believe all the pampering! Kev got me a Mrs. Fields Mother's Day cake card... mmmm!


and he gave me some fun gift coupons... the best was the diaper free weekend!
I will be using them soon!


Kev also made me homemade three cheese manicotti for dinner and peanut butter bars for dessert. Mmm!


The last little gifts were just fun ones that were part of my "Blogger Survival Kit," since Kev loves our blog and wants me to keep it up.

A light so I can blog in the dark :)... since my Mac doesn't have a backlit keyboard


Snacks to help me when I blog... and pain reliever for when my fingers get tired of typing


Lastly, I got two fabulous presents from my super mom & dad! My dad sent me a gift certificate for a trip to the spa and my mom sent me this beautiful Lladro of a mother and baby. It is so precious. I put it on my dresser right next to my bed so that I can be reminded of how lucky I am to be a mom every morning when I wake up.


We ended the day with a family walk and park trip. Kev hates going on walks... so this was such a nice sacrifice (it was one of the gift coupons he gave me).



These guys are too good to me! What a great day! I feel so blessed to be the mom of such a darling little guy!

2 comments:

Alie said...

yeah! you deserve every bit of it!!

Liz said...

What a great Mother's Day! I love that most of your gifts included chocolate. Looks like the men in your life know you well!

Andrew looked all dolled up for church, and I also love the shirt he wore to the park! :)