Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

One of those weeks

Ever have one of those weeks when you're overly critical of yourself, overtired, and sad for several good reasons (and way too many dumb reasons too)?

I've been having one of those weeks. The waterworks have been quick to come. Fortunately I have a very special twin sister who always finds a way to cheer me up and make me feel happy.

This beautiful flower arrangement was on my door step when I arrived home this afternoon.


I feel very blessed.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so sorry you're having a bad week. Being sad is no fun.

How great to have not only a sister but a twin sister who's your best friend. Truly a blessing!

I hope next week is a better week for you.

Ashley said...

That was so sweet of her! I don't know why you had a sad week, but I'm sorry you did, and you should know I think of you as an amazing mom, YW pres, teacher, and friend--not to mention the most legendary seminary teacher--so feel sad for the legit reasons but I don't want you being critical of yourself.