Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cookie Car Therapy

You know when you have one of those days where you have A LOT to get done and it needs to ALL get done in a specific time frame? Well, on days like these, the little man gets to have a little extra fun.

Stickers from In-N-Out kept him entertained for only so long...

But fortunately my favorite friend, Mrs. Fields, kept him happy all around town running errands for several hours and even on a long drive to Google in rush hour traffic to pick up dad from work b/c his car broke down.

See food!!



This is the best day ever!
Happy Birthday Grandma Julie!
I wish you were here enjoying cookies with me!


So proud of himself as he smeared cookies all over himself and his toys


It's great that chocolate can always make everything better.

4 comments:

Alie said...

love it- but how is the clean up?

Ashley said...

That was me yesterday too except with french fries. Charlie asks for them whenever he sees a drive thru. It must be in the genes bc I can totally be appeased by food, too! Thanks so much for the auction stuff even during your busy day! Alex got the mp3 player and Erik got the cookies and shared them with the class. They were GOOOOOD! (I had to resist eating them all day yesterday!)

Kristina said...

Alie, that's the best part about Wed night... I fed him cookies the whole drive (plus french fries w/ ketchup) and then ran off to YWs and Kev was on clean up duty. It was the perfect end to a long day! :)

The Mostess said...

I know what Lance is thinking...that looks like Kaari's face. It's true.