Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Pics

We started off the weekend with a Friday afternoon trip to the zoo with buddies...
the boys were totally coordinated. It was too cute. Check out a better picture here.


The Bonds were also in town visiting, so we had a good time hanging out with them on Friday and Saturday! Wish they didn't live so far away!

Had fun at the pool with the Bonds and the Balenas... but not in the pool.
Gotta work on fixing this trend or it's going to be a looong summer!


Way more interested in the trash can and dirt around the pool than the water.


Had some fun shopping ALONE... still deciding if I want to
buy this cute skirt (it is on sale, which is always good)...
and I finally found some casual jean capris that I liked!


Little man loves the fridge. Recently he discovered the lemon juice. I'm afraid one of these days he's going to bite through the plastic lemon. In the meantime, it's a great teething toy.


Andrew's been hanging out with the teenagers too much... loving talking on the phone


and texting


Lastly, we tried letting him use a fork the other night for his hot dogs. He actually didn't do too bad and got the food in his mouth a few times. I also showed him how to dip the hot dogs in the ketchup. He loved it!

Sometimes he just dipped his fingers into the ketchup and ate them instead :)... the whole experience was completely disgusting to me, but they were at least all beef hot dogs and he seemed to like them.


We also survived the heat wave. Our central AC is awesome and I am so glad we got it fixed this year! Not quite sure how we survived last summer.

Overall we had a great weekend!

3 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

Cute skirt! And I love Andrew's cell phone activities. He is getting SO grown-up.

Jenni said...

I saw that picture on A.C.'s blog and I was wondering if that was Andrew. Now I know =) Definitely get the skirt!

Melanie Love said...

Way cute pics!! I can't believe how quickly they grow up! I love those swim trunks. I wanted to get them, but they didn't have them in either Bryce's size or the baby's size! Oh, well!