Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sugar & Spice

My sister is decorating her baby's nursery with a little sugar & spice theme... so my mom and I had a lot of fun coming up with ideas for her baby shower. The shower was held on Thursday night. There was a great turnout, delicious food, and the night was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures...

Here are the yummy cupcakes we got specially made from The Sweet Tooth Fairy


Andrew, my dad, and I had a lot of fun picking out tons of balloons.


My mom found these cute candy jar favors. They were perfect! The personalized lid was darling already, and then mom glued pretty ribbon around the lids to make them look every better.


Other little accents... my mom always throws such fabulous parties




Andrew had fun hanging out with Uncle Dan a bit while we got ready for the the shower.


As always, there was a great spread of desserts. We also had some delicious appetizers and salads. I ate all evening. It was fabulous!


Elise and mom opening presents


After the shower


We really missed our other favorite party hostess, Jessie!! We are glad she is having so much fun in Europe, but we can't wait for her to get home!!

Now the waiting game begins... and we are already excited for another trip out to Utah when the little Caffee girl decides to make an appearance. We are hoping she decides to come a few days early... like maybe June 7th??... since we'll be out in Utah already for a baptism that weekend. :)

Congrats Elise & Dan! You're going to be awesome parents!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute shower! I love all the pretty little details, esp. those cute candy jar favors. Where did you find those? I want to see Elise's nursery when it's finished!

Jess said...

I miss you too! The party looked great, I'm sure all the food was delish! I meant to email you but only have 3 min left on the computer! Hope you are doing good, shoot me an email and tell Kev and Andrew I say hi! <3 jess