Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We had a lot of down time today because we watched General Conference for 4 hours and then hung around our house for the 2 hours in between sessions. I took several pictures of our lazy time.

We had some friends from my young women's group over for waffles and to watch conference. Andrew had fun playing with his little buddy. Both the boys LOVED their waffles!


In between sessions we gave Andrew a hair cut. I held Andrew on my lap and fed him snacks while Kev tried his hand at hair cutting. The little man was great while we used the clippers and scissors.

Long haired boy!


New trim! (ignore the ugly picture of me... I hadn't showered yet)


Little man also did some sweeping during the break- there was a lot of hair to clean up!


The only part of conference Andrew liked was the music (and of course, the waffles).


He liked trying to copy the person conducting the music. We loved it!



All in all, it was a great day! There were so many uplifting messages to listen to and the little man actually let us concentrate a bit. I can't wait until tomorrow's sessions!

No comments: