Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Caught Red-Handed

I found this evidence on the kitchen floor... with no little man anywhere to be found. It was not full to begin with, but when I found it it was completely empty. The bag had been in the bottom of my purse. I have one sneaky little boy.


When I found him he had this deer in the headlights look... and then he decided to stuff the rest of the treats in his mouth before I could do anything.


He was so proud of himself that he was dancing around.


I was just laughing at him while he showed me all the treats he already had in his mouth.


Such a goofball.

4 comments:

Alie said...

that is hilarious. i love the dancing bit- totally reminds me of what happens over here :)

Hayley said...

swedish fish are the cat's meow at our house. avy always tries to negotiate her rations with me..."not 1, mommy. avy wants 3." won't be too long before she learns andrew's little trick of just helping herself :)

Laura said...

Ha ha. Funny how at such a young age they know when they're doing something they're not supposed to do and try to hide it.

peter said...

I don't blame him, swedish fish are my favorite. :)

Kristy