Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Running Late

I got home from meetings around 8:30am this morning and got the little man ready for church. I had to snap a few photos of him in his suit. I have been waiting for several months to see him in it. He wore it once while I was gone over the summer, but other than that, it's been too hot or he's been too small. He looked very stylin... so I think that is a great reason for why we were 5 min late to church, don't you? :)

Notice our little fashion faux pas?

We realized after he was dressed that the only closed toed shoes he has are crocs... we debated, and the sandals won out. I think we'll be doing Labor Day sale shopping tomorrow to get the little man some decent Sunday shoes now that fall has arrived.


Such handsome guys


waiting to head to church


So proud of his suit... walking the catwalk and showing it off for dad


Posing with mom... and just about ready to be done with pictures!