Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mean Girls


I love it that my high school, well known for it's great academic programs, is now all over the news because of some hazing. It is like they are re-enacting "Mean Girls" and episodes of "Gossip Girl."

The Fall 09 hazing actually made the NY Times and was on the Today Show this morning. It is too bad teenagers have to be so mean to one another. If they understood anything about their divine worth, they wouldn't waste time on stuff like this and would find ways to be nicer to one another. Some teenage girls already have such low self-esteem, this is such a sad thing to add to that.

I was clueless in high school and wasn't even aware of this sort of stuff going on.

This is yet another reason I don't miss high school at all!! Such a painful time. College was so much better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy Cow! Did you see that? I'm sure the girls are doing the same thing in Livingston! Nuts!