Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My favorite Mother's Day gift

Kevin and Andrew let me sleep in a little bit this morning (as much as possible, when church starts at 9am). They practiced saying "Happy Mother's Day" while I slept, so later in the day I was greeted to my darling little guy saying, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy, I love you!" It was so cute.



I love that the little dude can say sentences now. I am obviously biased, but I think he is absolutely the cutest and sweetest kid ever. The other night when he decided to wake up at 3am and stay awake the rest of the night, I tried to get him to fall asleep in my small twin bed with me. At one point he kicked me really hard in the eye by accident. It really hurt and I told him so. He came down and kissed me all over my face and arms and said, "Sorry mommy! I love you!" over and over again. He then proceeded to still awake the rest of the night... but he was so cute and happy, it was hard to be annoyed at him.

On our plane flights he also loves to hold my hand and randomly will give me hugs throughout the day and say, "I love you mommy!" It is so cute and I hope he does it forever!

I feel so blessed to be his mom.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a complete sweetie! I love that he tells you he loves you. Obviously he is a very loved little boy!