Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More creative fun


Here's another thing that Etta and I made this weekend to brighten Andrew's day.

You can find the tutorial and templates on my Toddler Approved blog. This was so easy. I need to make felt board projects more often.


I love to draw and finally found some scissors that don't make cutting felt miserable.

I also wrote an article about Dealing with Anger as a Parent this past weekend. We had a rough time last week because Cate was hard core teething and trying to get back used to me being home. I have been amazed at the response I have gotten to the blog post.

Any parents that struggle with this should totally read the comments below the article. There are so many great pieces of advice.

In addition to playing with our Angry Birds today, we went on a color hunt around the house. Andrew hunted for the objects and then Caitlin took them and hid them somewhere else. It was quite entertaining.

And now, following my own advice from the post, it is time for me to hit the sack early so that I won't be such a grump in the morning!

No comments: