Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Guy in a Tux

When we were in Utah last week we went to the Mens Wearhouse to finalize the order for my brother's tux and found this...


It is a tux for a one year-old. We had to try it on Andrew. Parts of it fit (the waist :)) and parts of it were way too long, so the tailor came out and measured the little guy for his first tux. He was a good sport, considering we went to the store about 20 minutes before his bedtime. Fortunately they had a lot of mirrors there for him to play in front of. I can't wait to see how he looks in it on Saturday at the wedding!

Getting measured


Eating the tags


such a handsome little guy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! We put all my nephews in tuxes at my wedding and they stole the show.

liesl said...

truly adorable. I know you'll post pics of him in his finery and I can't wait to see the finished result!

Critchlow said...

Pretty cute- at my wedding I brought my own shoes and someone stole them while in the temple- not cool.

hey Kevin- do you know anything about the anti-trust lawsuite with google?

Ashley said...

That is so funny! He looks all spiffy and adorable. Is it actually getting tailored for him? That is hilarious! I can't wait to see him in it for the real deal.

Jenny said...

oh yay i can't wait to see it!! good thing we decided against the babysitter!!