Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Boy!

I should really be the one pulling my hair out!

This kid is crazy. We've had an eventful week.


Lots more climbing... and fortunately only one fall off a kitchen chair.


Some accidents (my poor little buddy tripped on a step at the playground and landed on his nose)


The little guy is also a speed machine. He only has one speed and that is FAST! Cement and concrete are not his friends. His head seems to be like a magnet for the pavement. We are working on the concept of SLOW!


It is a dull day if he doesn't get a scrape that draws blood. His legs are covered with black and blue marks. I can't even keep track of all of the things this crazy child runs into when he's speeding around the house pushing his little truck. I don't think my nerves can handle this active boy some days... but he definitely keeps me on my toes!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Max feel off a chair last week too (well the chair fell over when he was standing on it--ouch!). When Charlie gets his knees all scraped up I tell him it means he's a Real Boy! Really, I think it is a sign that they is healthy and active and outside . . . all good things! Plus, women like scars, right?

RC Cola said...

All the fun I get to look forward to soon with my little guy. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a wildcat too!

Stephanie said...

Oh that's a fun age. Sometimes I worried people would think I was an abusive parent! It's crazy how you get used to your kids getting hurt.