Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Provo Adventures

I love visiting Provo when BYU is starting up again. We had fun going to a few familiar places that bring back good memories of times at BYU.

Hogi Yogi... Andrew loved running around while we ate a few fro yo snacks. My cookie ice cream sandwich brought back good memories of the time when I worked at Hogi Yogi and got to make the cookies every morning :) I always liked it when they got broken so that I could eat the pieces.


BYU's Monte L. Bean Museum... maybe Andrew will grow up and be a zoologist? I spent many many many hours in the basement of the Bean Museum checking out the dead birds. It was one of the exciting requirements for my elem ed zoology class. I always brought treats with me to help make the boring hours go quicker.

Andrew loved running around the museum and looking at the different animals and playing with the displays.




He also loved running around and climbing everywhere.


We made sure to deck the little man out in his BYU gear for his trip to campus.



After our trip to the museum, we headed to my absolute favorite place at BYU, the BYU bookstore. We got some treats and braved the check out lines full of new students and their parents.

We were pleasantly surprised to run into a few friends... including one of my Young Women who just graduated from high school and is starting at BYU this fall.


I am so excited for the fun year she has ahead of her!!

Lastly, we visited Andrew's favorite restaurant... Fuddruckers. He LOVES using the steering wheel at this little arcade game... and we don't even have to put any money into it. We both also love the cheese fries... mmm!


What a fun day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes!!! I am officially history on my favorite blog!