Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crazy!

No, I am not going crazy... but my little guy is absolutely crazy. In fact, "Crazy" is my favorite nickname for him. When he walks up to me... I always say, "Hey Crazy." He cracks me up. He is in such a goofy phase right now.

The Cheesman


Clapping for himself when he finished his puzzle


Doing acrobatics and making himself fall off his truck



Eating his "oval"- one of the random words he knows


Playing catch with dad


Biting and playing with his "top"- another favorite word and thing to play with


Talking on the phone- Now he says "hi," talks for a bit,
laughs a lot as he walks around the room, and then says "bye." I love it.


More Cheeseman smiles


Giving his blankey some lovin


Rocking Baby Maddie



Uh Oh!



Forgive my scary voice... but this is Andrew's absolute favorite game to play. I say, "I'm going to get you" and we run around the house and I try to catch him and tickle him (please forgive our messy home). He laughs hysterically and usually falls over and I love it... The sound of laughter is the best sound ever! This game is also a great way to tire out the crazy boy at the end of the day.



Our budding musician... we've learned that everything can make a cool sound. Kev said that today in nursery, Andrew got four of his little buddies to drum on the table with him while they were waiting for their snacks... our kid is such a bad influence :)



I love my CRAZY boy!

No comments: