Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Justified

A few weeks ago I discovered a HUGE spider in our front closet.


I screamed and screamed and ran around. Andrew ran after me and cried. I called Kevin, he laughed and told me that it wasn't big and not to worry about it.

I didn't use the front closet for 2 weeks. Kevin was nice and checked the closet for me and let me know the spider had moved on.

I knew it had to be somewhere.

The other night I went into the bathroom and looked up. It was by the ceiling. I screamed a little quieter (Andrew was asleep).

I told Kevin... he nicely rolled his eyes. I forced him out of bed and he was totally surprised to discover that I WAS RIGHT! (that never happens around our house ;)) The spider was big!


He enjoyed trapping it in a cup and flushing it down the toilet... and I felt justified.

Hopefully in the future my screams about spiders and other large insects will be taken seriously... :)

So creepy just to look at the picture!!!

2 comments:

RC Cola said...

Oh you think that was big. You should see them in the Philippines. They were as big as the palm of my hand. I don't know what was worse the large spiders or the rats the size of cats.

Stephanie said...

Ew that's HUGE!!!!!!