Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anybody want to buy me one of these?

Just kidding... but seriously, I've been a little depressed and now that Cadbury chocolate has reappeared there's a little skip in my step.
My good friend Etta alerted me about this news on Saturday via text. I promptly found my own mini eggs supply at the nearest CVS pharmacy.

Etta is the same fabulous person who gave me a big bag of these babies in a "something borrowed, something blue" wedding day present almost 4 years ago. We rationed them in Mexico until they were gone and I had a bit of a nervous breakdown bc Mexican chocolate is just not the same.

These precious treats also accompanied me to the hospital on Feb 25th and were the first thing I ate after I delivered my darling red-headed little boy. I also ate them every time I woke up in the night that first night... and a few after that. :)

This year I am excited to introduce them to Andrew!

No comments: