Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

A Ray of Sunlight


This weekend was one that was marked with sadness. Cat's mom Tony passed away early Saturday morning after being diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer just before Christmas. When I think about Tony, I think about a beautiful ray of sunlight. Cat's family, and especially Tony, have taught me some incredible things about the power of love. She was a remarkable mom and friend to everyone. She was also a lot of fun and loved to laugh.


She will be missed.

3 comments:

The Mostess said...

What sad news! Your extended family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Laura said...

I think "a ray of sunlight" is the perfect description of Tony. Please tell Cat how much I love and will miss her mom. Their family has been a wonderful example of faith.

Liz said...

Oh no. Kristina I thought Tony had more time. How sad. Please pass along my love and prayers. That is just so hard.