Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Success!

My Dinner Challenge was a success, so I am a happy mom. It will continue through next week (14 days makes a habit, right?). Check out the happy dinner faces.


This little guy's favorite meal was ziti. Kevin loved it too. Andrew would've eaten it all week long. I haven't ever made it through a 9X13 pan of ziti... but we just finished it today (and I only ate 2 pieces of it). Yay! No more moldy pasta dishes in our fridge! Little man's favorite thing was to have "sprinkles" on his ziti (parmesan cheese) and then he'd scoop up the little pieces of cheese and lick them off his fingers.


Now I just have to figure out what we want to have for dinner next week...

Thanks for all the good recipe ideas and food blogs. Please pass along any other easy favorites if you've thought of any other ones (I especially like vegetarian ones).

No comments: