Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Partaay!

We went to a fun Super Bowl party tonight. Little man was enthralled (for all of 2 minutes)... but I got it on film :)


Some friends from church invited us over. There were tons of kids, toys for boys, an energetic dog, and way too much food! Little man loved this chair...



although he thought the doggie bed was pretty cool too.


Such a great night!

P.S.- Did anyone catch Google's first ever TV commercial? (I didn't... too busy chatting...but watched it afterwards)

2 comments:

E J said...

I missed it too! Jared had to give me the recap - and made me promise that I would tell you guys that he liked the ad!

evelania said...

Ooo, I'm glad you posted this. I wouldn't have known about this commercial any other way and I love google/gmail/blogger/pretty much anything google.