Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bargain Shopping

This morning I woke up bright and early and headed to the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds for my favorite event of the year, Outrageous Outgrowns. This year it was packed from the beginning. I waited for the doors to open in a line of about 100 people... and more and more people just kept coming. I scored several $2 and $3 shirts for the little man and Sunday vests for $1.50.


I mostly just grabbed anything I thought looked somewhat cute from the 24M-2T sections bc the aisles were so full I was worried everything good would be gone if I wasn't quick. After I made it through all the aisles I sat on the floor in a corner and looked through everything and decided what I would definitely keep. I was so glad I had decided not to bring Andrew... he would've been trampled or hit in the head with a bag.

Although the stuff is a season or two behind, it is in great condition... I was so excited with all of my purchases. Here are a few of them...


Andrew was especially happy about the Elmo slippers that I found. I have been trying to find them at Target for awhile and I bought them there for at least 1/2 the price. He wore them around all day.


We are taking a family trip back there tomorrow to find more clothes, pajamas, and toys!

No comments: