Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Little Running Man

I didn't get to go running this morning... and running on Friday night just didn't sound like fun... so I tried to get Andrew to go with me today.

We did our 3 park loop. He ran almost the entire way to the first park with me... albeit slower, but it was the highlight of my day. I tired him out so well that he sat calmly in my jogger for the rest of the run. Kevin hates running... but I may have found my new running buddy in the family.

Once he got started... we couldn't stop him.



We ran around the house playing soccer and just racing around for almost 30 minutes later in the evening.

Then he stopped for a drink break when Kev got home.


and a picture... he was SO sweaty and red.


Then he kept running around while Kevin and I ate dinner. He kept grabbing Kevin's leg or looking at me with puppy dog eyes saying "running"... he would get so sad if we wouldn't run around with him. I think I've created a monster. I am excited.

1 comment:

JerzyGrl said...

I love his cute little red face. I'm glad he let you get out on a run!