Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Pics

We flew to Utah this weekend for a brief visit with our families. It was quick, but we had a great time. We mostly watched General Conference,vegged (or napped), and downed a lot of really good food. Here are a few moments we were able to document from the weekend.

Cousin bonding time


Andrew introduced his cousin "Nanni" (Maddie) to Elmo and they watched a few minutes of "Elmo's Christmas Countdown" before bed. It was a star-studded show- Anne Hathaway, Ben Stiller, Sheryl Crow, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys, etc.

Movies are so much better when standing inches away from a big screen TV.


In between conference sessions on Sunday, the boys went and threw rocks in the river. I think it was the highlight of Andrew's day. He was so sad that it started raining and he couldn't do it again after conference. He sat in his stroller in the garage and just cried while saying "garage" and "rocks." Throwing rocks with Grandpa is the best thing ever.




We celebrated Jessie's birthday a day early. What a beautiful 22 year-old!


Little man wouldn't eat anything else while we were in Utah... but he did eat some of Jessie's birthday cake. In fact, he stuck his entire hand in my piece of cake and got it everywhere and then kept licking his fingers. It was yummy!


We loved the chance we had to spend time with my Grandparents this weekend (my mom's parents)... along with several of my cousins and siblings. G&G Brown had fun snapping pictures of crazy Andrew as he roamed around the house and played. His new words of the weekend were "acorn" and "pun-kin." I didn't get a chance to snap pictures of my mom's Halloween decor. My mom goes all out for Halloween. I loved seeing it. Some day I will hopefully decorate my house cute like that. This year we have ghetto Halloween decor...

K&A w/ G&G Brown


This is one of my favorite pictures of the weekend. Little man was so sad/mad that it was actually pretty funny. We saw this grumpy face too many times in the past week.


Aunt Jess did a stellar job trying to cheer the little guy up.


It worked for a little bit... and then we had to head to the airport.


Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun trip! Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!!

No comments: