Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

"Easter" Photos

Last week Andrew had pink eye, so we didn't get the kids decked out in their Easter clothes since he didn't  go to church and didn't feel great. This week I managed to snap a few pics of the kids in their Easter outfits when they were running around and playing after church.

Catie giving me her stinker face

Hanging out in our "homemade" ball pit... you would not believe the fights Catie & Andrew have over this thing. So funny!

Running around outside


Loving each other 


My handsome little guy
Cannot believe he is 4-years-old!


Cute little buddies


Giving kisses to daddy


I have zero pictures of me and Andrew together from the past year
Not the cutest of me or his best smile, but it works


More ball pit time


Looking at her favorite person- daddy!


What a little cutie

No comments: