Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Google Baby Shower

One of the many many reasons that I love Google is because of the extra details/perks. I especially like the little perks related to paternity leave and the little Google baby gifts they give out.


Kevin gets to go to a Google "Baby Shower" where they explain all of his paternity benefits. He came home with this cute little Google lovey for Baby Buskirk #3. None of our kids have ever used a lovey doll/blanket before, but we will be helping the new baby learn to love this one! It is so cute and soft.

Past Google baby shower gifts have included a Google onesie, Google "I'm feeling hungry!" baby bib, and  a Google hat. I'm planning to buy this YouTube bib and these soft Google blankets sometime soon too. I might need to check out the fleece Android beanie as well.

In the meantime, I will need to find a good hiding spot for this little bear before Catie tries to take him over.