Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am old

My body let me know that I am old today.

I did a workout video last night because I am so annoyed about not getting out running in the rain.

This is how my body felt all day today (definitely didn't look this good though).


All I did was a VHS workout tape and circuit training with Andrew. I think I only have one DVD workout video. The VHS one felt way more hard core though... and it had Cindy Crawford on it (back before she had all her kids and botox). :) My calves haven't hurt this bad in a long time and I didn't know I actually had triceps. Watching Cindy made me fee extra old.

Kevin will most likely need to carry me upstairs, or I might be on the couch all night.

I hope it stops raining soon or I might have to work out with Cindy again.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

At least you are working out! I'm just sitting around eating cinnamon rolls and snickerdoodles all week. This rain has got to stop. :/