Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Toddler Activities


I don't want to clutter up our family blog too much with the specifics on toddler crafts/activities I do with Andrew, so I just started a new website where I blog about what we do (in more detail). I also rate the activities based on how Andrew and I liked them and include some suggestions for how I work in vocabulary development while I'm doing them. I am weird, but after teaching a class for kids with communication disabilities for so many years, it is something I enjoy trying to do. I am learning new things a long the way too.

If you're interested in this sort of thing, check out my new site.

If you have some great ideas of toddler activities, please share them... we'd love to try them out.

3 comments:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

you seriously have a gift for these things! Andrew is so lucky to have not only such a great mom but a fantastic, creative, and interactive teacher!

Liz said...

Thank you!! This is going to be a fun one to follow!!!

RC Cola said...

Kristina - you are the best mom. I love reading your blog and seeing all the great things you do with Andrew. I'm excited to read your new site so I can get some good ideas for my little guy when he gets older.