Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Obsessed

Little man is sick and has a double ear infection. We have spent the last two days relaxing and watching a lot of movies. I finally bought him a Thomas the Tank Engine movie the other day. He has been saying "Thomas" for weeks after seeing a movie preview... so I finally caved. I think Thomas is soooo boring, but he loves it!


We have now watched the episode "Rusty and the Boulder" probably 100 times in the past two days. He is terrified of it... and obsessed. He keeps saying "boulder again" over and over again. He practically jumps on my lap while he watches the show or hides behind the couch.

I think he might be a kid who will like scary movies when he is older.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so funny. I've seen that boulder movie a million times too. We always laugh about that line "You should have left this side of the island . . . ALONE!!!!"

Don't try to resist Thomas. Thomas is like crack for little boys. Want to go ride the real Thomas train at Roaring Camp Railroad this summer? It's cute and the kids LOVE it!

Liz said...

I've always found Thomas to be boring too, but then again I guess it wasn't created to entertain the Moms!!

Daily said...

My son loves the Rusty and the Boulder episode as well.

Here he is narrating the whole thing. very cute in my view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0b_aNDDCUI