Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Left Alone

Yesterday the ladies from church came to visit teach me. We tend to always chat for too long. They were here from 5:00-6:30pm. I asked Andrew if he wanted to play with his toys or watch a show. He chose playing. He kept himself quite entertained for most of the time.

These are two of his little games I discovered once the ladies left.

towers!


ball fight... kind of like the one we had earlier in the day when we were sorting


I must have a good kid. The things my sister and I did when we were little and left to ourselves were much crazier (eggs on floor, nivea creme all over the bathroom, make-up on the bed).

That being said, I did wake up this morning to discover the little guy in the buff in his crib doing a little sprinkler action around his room... so maybe I shouldn't speak to soon.

4 comments:

E J said...

Our "projects" have ended up in a similar fashion as well.

Stephanie said...

ha! he's learned to undress himself...good luck with that!!!!!

Marguerite said...

hi fun to see all that you guys are up to. i wrote down your email address and deleted it off my blog and then lost it. ooops. so mine is marg010@hotmail.com (those are zeroes)

Alie said...

Oh dear. that is always no fun!!! But- I hope you had fun talking with the ladies!!!