Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowball Baseball

My mom got each family one of these for Christmas


Yesterday we ventured outside to test them out.

Andrew was prepared, Christmas Story style... he couldn't really move and his pants were a few sizes too huge. For a little bit he just stood there and sucked on his jacket.


Snowball blaster + baseball bat = lots of fun


Andrew geared up to pelt Uncle Scotty. Such a determined and vicious kid :)


Jessie wouldn't stay still long enough to get hit...


...and eating the snow seemed to be a lot more fun.


Little buddy was exhausted and cold after his short stint outside. I think he is ready to get back to the warm California weather!


PS- I loved it that I came outside to snap pictures and discovered Andrew still in his PJs at 3pm with shoes over the footsies. Instead of changing him, I just put the snowsuit on over his PJs and put the shoes and jacket back on. That is one reason why I LOVE vacation- PJ wearing all day!

Tomorrow is going to be a rude awakening when I can no longer sleep in til 10am. Vacation is the best!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Andrew is so cute! And we stay in our PJs all day even when it's NOT vacation!! It's just easier that way some days!