Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cafe Paesan

Tonight we took the kiddos to Cafe Paesan: Italian Bistro for dinner. It just opened up in Orem and is DE-LICIOUS! Some of the creative minds behind Cafe Rio helped come up with this Cafe Rio styled Italian restaurant. The flatbread is awesome and comes with everything... and dining room is large and spacious, so you don't feel too squished in. They have pasta, salads, pizzas, and yummy desserts- totally my sort of place! You are also so stuffed when you leave and I couldn't finish everything they gave me.


I had pasta with rosa creamy tomato sauce, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini... which all came served on top of the flatbread.


Who wants more? I do! I do!


Maddie and Andrew were definitely fans of the pomodoro tomato sauce, noodles, and flatbread.

Gross! Flatbread is bursting out of his mouth!


Maddie was a little bit of a cleaner eater :)


When it was time to go Andrew was still wanting "more dinner!" "more dinner!" He was definitely a fan.


I have heard that the salads are awesome too... so I'll be heading back to try them another time.

No comments: