Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little scooter reinforcement

We are in Utah this week helping watch my niece Maddie. Andrew has been such a good sport and has been doing an excellent job sharing toys (and his mommy) with Maddie... so tonight he got a little present for all his hard work.


He couldn't control himself when I was putting the scooter together and kept stealing parts... I'm still not sure if everything is totally secure (well, actually I know it isn't), but it was put together well enough to do a test run before bed.

He was sooooo excited!


I took a lot of video footage so his dad could feel like he was here with us :) Ironically, the last video clip was the first one I took...



Once I fix the handle bars so that they stop getting twisted, I'm sure he'll have more success with riding... but he was so proud of himself.



By the time it was bedtime he was looking pretty good... and he really wanted his scooter to sleep in his bed with him (and he wanted the scooter to get a diaper change too). Unfortunately, the pack n play is just too small, so he settled with giving it a hug goodnight and blessing it in his bedtime prayers.



I think I know what we'll be doing first thing tomorrow morning!

No comments: