Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cake Pops

I have never made cake pops, but I think they sound absolutely delicious...

Can you believe how cute these Toy Story themed ones are from Bakerella?



I am a sucker for anything Toy Story themed right now. Andrew loves the show and I am looking forward to taking him to Toy Story 3 when we have a free day (when we aren't all laid out with the flu, like we are right now).

I am obviously feeling a bit better now though... because yesterday I wanted anything chocolatey that I saw to die.

If you're creative and talented, you should make these... or you can just look at them like I am doing and wish that someone else would make them for you :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally have wanted to make these forever, but lack the willpower I guess. We should have done them for YW's-haha!

Ashley said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry you are all sick! We had that a couple weeks ago and it reminded me how miserable it is. We saw Toy Story today--so fun! And those Mr. Potato Head pops are darling--look like way too much work for me though!

Liz said...

You got sick too!! No fun! Glad you are feeling better. Those cake pops are darling!