Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mullet Man is Gone

Andrew's mullet is finally gone. We had the hair intervention today- finally! You can't see it in this picture, but it was bad. He was starting to get heat rash under his hair too because it has been SO HOT lately. Now the little guy just looks stylin.

Before

To top it off, we had our first ever positive hair cutting experience (since he was an infant). Last time I took him to get his hair cut at this same cool place he ended up having to be full bodied restrained by me in a chair... shirtless, lollipop juice dripping from his mouth, and hair every where. So gross!

His hair was getting so raggedy and sticking up everywhere!

We go to this place called Cool Tops in San Ramon. It is a kid's dream sort of place (movies to watch, cars to drive, treats and toys)... so that's why I was so confused by the hard time he had last time.


I took tons of pictures because I was waiting for the meltdown and was amazed when it wasn't happening. Now Kevin can totally feel like he was with us for the entire hair cut trip :)








All done! He watched Toy Story, drove the motorcycle, and got a lollipop. Such a fabulous visit and worth every penny for those happy 15 minutes.


He loved checking himself out in the mirror and touching his spikey hair. He also beams when I tell him how handsome he looks.


Now I feel like so much less of a slacker! Hopefully I can keep his hair looking cute and less scraggly. I have no clue how to do my own hair... let alone someone else's hair.

No comments: