Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Decorating!!

I can't seem to get myself motivated to decorate my living room and dining room (too many choices!), but I am really excited about re-do ing Andrew's bedroom this summer and turning it into a big kid's bedroom.

Fortunately the bed I want and a lot of the bedding is on sale right now.


I kind of wish he had hardwood floors so I could get this cute rug too... The best (and worst) part about buying new furniture is that it starts a trickle down effect where then I'll need to repaint, maybe do some sort of window treatment... and then we need to also redo his closet so that the new baby can get his dresser. My list of projects is a mile long and I am so excited that I was banned from going to Girls Camp so now I have time to work on it! (although I am actually sad I can't go to Girls Camp)

I almost want to kick Andrew out of his crib right now so that we can get his room overhauled... but I think I'll wait a month or two until I've gotten everything purchased/done.

We hopefully find out whether baby #2 is a boy or a girl in about two weeks. Once we have that info, I'll either be going crazy with pink or I'll be revamping Andrew's nursery sports stuff and adding to it a bit for the new baby. I'm not too creative when it comes to boys rooms... I like sports :)

Now if only I had some ideas for the rest of my house... we still have a few of my Easter decorations up because I have nothing to put in their place!

No comments: