Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I wasn't super mom today




















But we did celebrate this little cutie's b-day and we really tried to have fun.

At the end of the day when I was in tears from the tantrums, fighting, lack of naps, and all around grumpiness (plus getting hit really hard in the face from my sweet Andrew)... I decided we needed a do-over.

I was at a meeting till 10:30pm Wed. night, then tried to finish up birthday fun for Catie, but felt terrible from the cold I am still trying to kick... so just went to bed (after drowning my exhausted sorrows in chocolate pie). Hopefully we'll all wake up happier and healthier tomorrow!

Tomorrow is going to be like Groundhog's Day, but instead it will be Catie's birthday groundhog's day... We'll call it her Birth-Weekend instead of her birthday. Wish me luck. I think starting off with a dark shower and no electricity definitely put me on the wrong side of the bed from the getgo this morning!

PS- G&G Smith and Kathren, Catie LOVED the presents. I have lots of photos I'll post later this weekend.

No comments: