Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Date without Cate

Can you believe it has almost been 8 months since Caitlin was born? 

I can't. 

I also can't believe we didn't go on a date night WITHOUT HER until last night. 


Hooray for date night! We went to the movie theater a hop skip and a jump from our house (I could've run home in 10 minutes if there was a problem) and then we did grocery shopping (cause we're totally fun like that ;)) and gorged on enormous Baskin-Robbins hot fudge sundaes.

Thanks to our fabulous babysitter Amy, Andrew actually went to bed without any problems and we got a night off. Wish she could come over every night...  :) Next time we might even let her put Cate to bed too so that we can get out earlier.

Baby steps...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Andrew and baby Cate? Sacrament meeting today with them both taking turns cuddling with me was pure joy. It totally made up for Andrew throwing a ball at my head yesterday and Cate spitting up all over me right after I got dressed this morning.

Despite loving the kiddos a lot... I really like hanging out with Kevin too (without them)... so I can't wait for more date nights this summer! :)

1 comment:

Lopez Family said...

yay! im so glad u got to go on a date without cate!